Is the Protege Project branching out?

Michael DeBellis-2
I was just searching for restaurants near Palo Alto when I came across this: https://www.protegepaloalto.com/   Are you guys making so much from those license fees that you have decided to branch out? Can I get a discount if I mention I'm a Protege user? ;-)

Re: Is the Protege Project branching out?

sanju tiwari
Michael

You explain with a solid example.

Great:)