Is there also a plugin for SPARQL Rules plugin?

Is there also a plugin for SPARQL Rules plugin?

Ling
Hi, in addition to SWRL rules, is there also a plugin for SPIN rule support in Protege? just curious about this. I am playing this in TopBraid. But it would be great for me if I can also use spin rules in Protege. Thanks

Congmin

Re: Is there also a plugin for SPARQL Rules plugin?

Hi Congmin,

I don’t know of any such plugin, or any support for SPIN beyond TopBraid.  I’d be happy to be corrected though!