Is there any option or method to Input 300 individual * 36 (data) = 10800 data's in a go !

Is there any option or method to Input 300 individual * 36 (data) = 10800 data's in a go !

Kumaar
Hello ,

I have some difficulties in inputting the dataset into the protege. Please
kindly let me know, if any one came across the below query.

My Query:
I have more than 300 individuals * 36 (data properties assertions) = 10800
data's to enter one by one , Is there any option to clone (I could update
values manually) or import (through excel, txt, csv format) all of them in a
go rather than inputting one by one ?

Current Input Method: Manual
I am inputting from Entities > Individuals > Creating New > 36 data one bye
one and assigning value and type of the value

Please suggests

-----
Regards
Kumaar
Regards
Kumaar

Re: Is there any option or method to Input 300 individual * 36 (data) = 10800 data's in a go !

Kumaar
Thank you Martin, Michael, I have gone through the blog on two different
methods described by Martin. In that I have selected the Cellfie plugin.
Also practical example(foo-stuff.zip) given by Michael is very useful.

-----
Regards
Kumaar
Regards