Is web protege an active project?

Imran Khan

Hello,

I saw the git repository of web protege and even played with it locally using 2.6.0 war file. I find it very good for the development of ontologies but seems it is not an active project anymore.

Some feature requests are ~3 years old so is there any plan to make new releases in future?

Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Re: Is web protege an active project?

Hi Imran,

It certainly is an active project.  You can see commits here:

A new 3.0.0 release is imminent.

On 4 Oct 2017, at 05:46, Imran Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I saw the git repository of web protege and even played with it locally using 2.6.0 war file. I find it very good for the development of ontologies but seems it is not an active project anymore.

Some feature requests are ~3 years old so is there any plan to make new releases in future?

Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Imran Khan, Ph.D.