Japanese Double-Byte Characters

cburleso
Does anyone know if there is support for Japanese double-byte characters
in the Protege UI? We are trying to paste these characters as Literal
values in certain widgets and can't get it to work. Any clues?

Re: Japanese Double-Byte Characters

Frederic Andres

We use UTF-8 coding to support Japanese and Asian characters.

Frederic Andres

Re: Japanese Double-Byte Characters

Jennifer Vendetti-2

As an aside, users may find the "File Encoding FAQ" on our Web site useful:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/file_encodings.html

Jennifer

Frederic Andres wrote:

>We use UTF-8 coding to support Japanese and Asian characters.
>
>Frederic Andres

Re: Japanese Double-Byte Characters

gehrmann

hi, japanese character are baically no problem. however some plugin have problems. e.g. the racer reasoner and a previous verion of the owlviz plug-in.
andreas

      Does anyone know if there is support for Japanese double-byte characters
    in the Protege UI? We are trying to paste these characters as Literal
    values in certain widgets and can't get it to work. Any clues?

[メッセージが切り捨てられました。[編集]、[後でダウンロードする] の順にタップして残りのメッセージをダウンロードしてください。]