JavaFX or JavaSwing? (still not clear)

yk.tru
This post was updated on .
Hi I would like to make a Protege 5 plugin and after unsuccessful searches in different
forums, it's still not clear to me if there are any "danger" in using *entirely*
JavaFX to build my own plugin.

My personnal experience is with C# + WPF, and JavaFX seems to me more
adapted to my present knowledge than JavaSwing.

Otherwise, are there any implementations that already exists or that will
soon *totally* integrate JavaFX, since "(it) is intended to replace Swing as the
standard GUI library for Java SE"?

It looks like implementation of alot of things in Swing is drastically simplified thanks to FX architecture

Thank you!

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html