Jena Fuseki Tab not opening in web server

Jena Fuseki Tab not opening in web server

Tayyab Bhatti
Hi,

I am working on a semantic web project. I am trying to open the tabs in jena fuseki server, dataset or any other tab is not opening nor I can create any dataset on live server.

If I run jena fuseki server on localhost , it works. If I run jena fuseki server on linode server which is live on web, I cannot create or open any dataset, but on the back datasets are being created when I check them from terminal.

Screenshots attached.

Help is expected. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
TAYYAB ISMAIL BHATTI

Live server.png (306K) Download Attachment
Localhost.png (353K) Download Attachment