Jena Integrate with Protege' .owl/xml file

Jena Integrate with Protege' .owl/xml file

kashif
 Hi,

Hope you are fine. I made the ontology in protege editor with success.

Now needs "Jena to access an owl/xml file made from Protege". Kindly send me configuration tutorial that how can jena framework integrate with .owl/xml file made from protege.

Thanks alot all of you..

Best Regards,
Kashif Riaz

Re: Jena Integrate with Protege' .owl/xml file

Lorenz Buehmann
Please use the JENA documentation, as this has nothing to do with Protege, but is just loading an OWL file with JENA, like
Model model = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel() ;
model.read("ontology.owl") ;

Regards,
Lorenz