JessTab comparing LIST value and strings

JessTab comparing LIST value and strings

Antonino Lo Bue (gmail)

 Hi,
 I've defined an Action slot, within the class Relation, of type xsd:string
 with 3 value (CREATE, SUGGEST, REPLACE) oneOf is required...
 How can I compare the value of slot Action with a string value?
 with:  (slot-get Relation_1 Action) I obtain ("CREATE")...
 and when:  (instance-name (slot-get Relation_1 Action)) I obtain this
error:
 Not a string: ""CREATE"" (type = LIST)

 How is possible to compare LIST value within a rule?

 thanks

 Antonino Lo Bue
CNR-ICAR research fellow