Join us for the 17th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2018) in Monterey, 8-12 October

Join us for the 17th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2018) in Monterey, 8-12 October

Tania Tudorache

Dear all,

As local organizers of the 17th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2018), we would like to warmly invite you to join us for this exciting event between 8-12 October in Monterey, California!

ISWC is the premier international forum for the Semantic Web and Linked Data Community that features lively tutorials and workshops, amazing key notes, and of course, the latest research in the field.

We, the members of the Protégé team, will also be there, and would love to meet with you in person in an informal setting to get your feedback and thoughts about the Protégé project.

Register today to ensure a spot in the beautiful Asilomar conference grounds!

Some quick information for your convenience:

ISWC Website: http://iswc2018.semanticweb.org/

Dates: 8 - 12 October, 2018

Conference program: http://iswc2018.semanticweb.org/program/

Organizing committee: http://iswc2018.semanticweb.org/organization/