Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 29-31, 2017!

Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 29-31, 2017!

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Dear all,

We are excited to announce the next Protege Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California, between March 29-31, 2017!

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language (OWL). We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201703/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

Best regards,
The Protege Team