Quantcast

Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016!

Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016!

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the next Protege Short Course to be held
at Stanford University, California between Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016.

The Protege Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the
Protege toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices
in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including
OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world
applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different
data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the
Protege team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email:
[hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be
interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protege Team