Joining with SPARQL.

Ramzi ATTOUCH
Hi;
please tell me how I can to do a join query with SPARQL?

Can you give me an example?

Thank you.

Re: Joining with SPARQL.

Lorenz Buehmann
Hi Ramzi,

it seems like you're mistaking this mailing list with a general forum like http://answers.semanticweb.com/ . There you can ask Semantic Web related question, this here is in fact a mailing list for Protege. And maybe you should also read some tutorials about SPARQL. A join is basically two triple patterns in the same graph pattern.

Lorenz