Kindly Help to get the required solution for the mentioned data structure

Kindly Help to get the required solution for the mentioned data structure

Kumaar
Hi all,  I am a newbie and working on basic university.owl files for
knowledge purpose. I came across a topic dermatology classification whether
solution could be attained for the below data structure . If yes, please
provide me the owl file

Used Environment - Protege 5.0 + SWRL tab

Dermatology Classification of Diseases (main class)
                Psoriasis
                Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris

Patient_details  (main class)
                 FirstName
                 LastName
                 PatientID
                 Address

Attribute Information (Main class)
        Clinical Attributes: (sub class of Attribute Information)
                erythema (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
                scaling (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
              definite borders (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)

        Histopathological Attributes:  (sub class of Attribute Information)
                melanin incontinence (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
              eosinophils in the infiltrate (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
              PNL infiltrate (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)

swrlm rule formulation will be like below:

rule 1:
if erythema >0 and scaling >0 and definite borders >0
then result
        "Psoriasis" along with Patient details attributes

rule 2:
if erythema =1 and melanin incontinence =1 and eosinophils in the infiltrate
=2 and PNL infiltrate >0
then result
        "Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris" with Patient details attributes

Kindly let me know the solution for the above , please let me know if any
other information required.

Regards
Kumaar

-----
Regards
Kumaar
Regards
Kumaar

Re: Kindly Help to get the required solution for the mentioned data structure

Martin O'Connor-2

The SWRL language is documented in [1] and the Protege SWRLTab plugin is described in [2].

There should be more than enough information in the above for you to complete this assignment yourself.

Martin

On Jun 25, 2018, at 8:58 AM, Kumaar <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

We should provide you the OWL file? Seriously?  Why are not using the
Protege editor and model the ontology by yourself? What about doing the
Protege OWL tutorial? It's not rocket science to develop an OWL ontology
for the given domain.

Do we get money for this job from you then?

On 25.06.2018 17:58, Kumaar wrote:

> Hi all,  I am a newbie and working on basic university.owl files for
> knowledge purpose. I came across a topic dermatology classification whether
> solution could be attained for the below data structure . If yes, please
> provide me the owl file
>
> Used Environment - Protege 5.0 + SWRL tab
>
> Dermatology Classification of Diseases (main class)
>                 Psoriasis
>                 Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris
>
> Patient_details  (main class)
>                  FirstName
>                  LastName
>                  PatientID
>                  Address
>
> Attribute Information (Main class)
>         Clinical Attributes: (sub class of Attribute Information)
>                 erythema (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>                 scaling (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>               definite borders (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>
>         Histopathological Attributes:  (sub class of Attribute Information)
>                 melanin incontinence (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>               eosinophils in the infiltrate (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>               PNL infiltrate (take values 0 or 1 or 2 or 3)
>

> swrlm rule formulation will be like below:
>
> rule 1:
> if erythema >0 and scaling >0 and definite borders >0
> then result
>         "Psoriasis" along with Patient details attributes
>
> rule 2:
> if erythema =1 and melanin incontinence =1 and eosinophils in the infiltrate
> =2 and PNL infiltrate >0
> then result
>         "Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris" with Patient details attributes
>

> Kindly let me know the solution for the above , please let me know if any
> other information required.
>
> Regards
> Kumaar
>

> -----
> Regards
> Kumaar

Re: Kindly Help to get the required solution for the mentioned data structure

Kumaar
Thank you Martin, I knew that nothing is gonna get easy. I have gone through
the tutorials and found the solution for the above data structure. If I am
struck somewhere I would further ask for your help using the created owl
file.

Regards
Kumaar

-----
Regards
Kumaar
Regards
Kumaar

Re: Kindly Help to get the required solution for the mentioned data structure

Kumaar
Hi Lorenz, sorry for the late reply. I am going through links of tutorials
provided by Martin. so I found the solution for the provided data. Also, I
had struck in basic execution of the rules mentioned in the swrlTab and
prefixes for mathematical functions. No rule has been executed, all got some
error message. Now, after going through the tutorial, I am getting the rules
executed. I have added the below prefixes/shortcuts in Ontology prefix.

swrla http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/3.3/swrla.owl#
swrlb http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrlb#
swrlm http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.4/swrlm.owl#

Thank you Lorenz!