Last chance to register to the Protege Short Course, Oct 9-11, 2017

Last chance to register to the Protege Short Course, Oct 9-11, 2017

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator

Dear all,

The Protege Short Course has almost filled up.

There are less than two weeks until it starts (on Monday, October 9th, 2017).

Register today, if you want to catch one of the last seats:

https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201710/registration.html

Best regards,

Csongor Nyulas (course coordinator)

Re: Last chance to register to the Protege Short Course, Oct 9-11, 2017

ricardoMT
Hi Csongor

 I am very pleased to receive your invitations. However, another commitments don´t let me join this training course this time.

 Many thanks anyway.

 Regards

Saudações
Ricardo Taques