Like Ontograf but that works for imports

Like Ontograf but that works for imports

lsarni
Hi, I have been using Ontograf but I just came across the fact that there is an issue and it doesn't show the properties from imported ontologies (see issue https://github.com/protegeproject/ontograf/issues/16)

What is the second best option for the display of graphs that works for imported ontologies?

Thanks!

Re: Like Ontograf but that works for imports

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
I added a comment on that issue. See if that helps.

Csongor