A. S.

Hi,

Whenever I load my OWL ontology in Protege, a window pops up stating "Loading Triples". What does this "triples" mean ? How can I remove triples in my ontology ?

Thank you,

A.S.

Re: Loading Triples

Rinke Hoekstra-4
Hi,

All owl files are rdf files. RDF models consist of triples
Predicate-Subject-Object.
You wouldn't want to get rid of your triples, for your ontology would be
empty.

-Rinke