Lost domains

kcoyle
The statement below, from Bibframe, defines both a domain and a range.
When loaded into Protege' (4.2, desktop) the domain declaration is not
retained. Is this an error? Or perhaps an OWL rule regarding domains and
ranges of the same class?

<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
     dcterms:modified "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)" ;
     a rdf:Property ;
     rdfs:comment "Work that incorporates another work." ;
     rdfs:domain <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
     rdfs:label "Absorbed by" ;
     rdfs:range <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
     rdfs:subPropertyOf <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> .

Thanks,
kc
--
Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net

Re: Lost domains

I'm pretty sure this is because the type of the property is only
rdf:Property, but an explicit declaration whether it is object or data
property(owl:ObjectProperty or owl:DatatypeProperty) is needed in order
to be parsed correctly by the underlying OWL API. This is a known
problem, but in your example it's even difficult to infer the type as
the range could also be some used-defined datatype.

Lorenz
On 06/29/2014 10:21 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> The statement below, from Bibframe, defines both a domain and a range.
> When loaded into Protege' (4.2, desktop) the domain declaration is not
> retained. Is this an error? Or perhaps an OWL rule regarding domains
> and ranges of the same class?
>
> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
>     dcterms:modified "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)" ;
>     a rdf:Property ;
>     rdfs:comment "Work that incorporates another work." ;
>     rdfs:domain <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>     rdfs:label "Absorbed by" ;
>     rdfs:range <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>     rdfs:subPropertyOf <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> .
>
> Thanks,
> kc

Re: Lost domains

kcoyle

On 6/30/14, 12:51 AM, Lorenz Bühmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pretty sure this is because the type of the property is only
> rdf:Property, but an explicit declaration whether it is object or data
> property(owl:ObjectProperty or owl:DatatypeProperty) is needed in order
> to be parsed correctly by the underlying OWL API.

Actually, it does interpret this property as owl:ObjectProperty,
presumably based on the stated range. That seems to be consistent in
ontologies I have opened in Protege.

Domains are similarly being dropped when I load the dcterms ontology,
which is also an RDF/RDFS  ontology.

kc

  This is a known

> problem, but in your example it's even difficult to infer the type as
> the range could also be some used-defined datatype.
>
> Lorenz
> On 06/29/2014 10:21 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> The statement below, from Bibframe, defines both a domain and a range.
>> When loaded into Protege' (4.2, desktop) the domain declaration is not
>> retained. Is this an error? Or perhaps an OWL rule regarding domains
>> and ranges of the same class?
>>
>> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
>>     dcterms:modified "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)" ;
>>     a rdf:Property ;
>>     rdfs:comment "Work that incorporates another work." ;
>>     rdfs:domain <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>     rdfs:label "Absorbed by" ;
>>     rdfs:range <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>     rdfs:subPropertyOf <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> .
>>
>> Thanks,
>> kc

Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains

kcoyle
I have tested this vis-a-vis the OWL API by uploading the same ontology
to the Manchester syntax converter [1] and the result was that only
those RDF properties that are re-cast as annotation properties retain
their domains. I'm now considering that this is related to a fundamental
difference between OWL domains as they pertain to object and data
properties, although I assure you I do not know what that difference is.

Therefore, another question? Can anyone recommend software for creating
and maintaining RDF ontologies? Perhaps even ones that use some OWL
properties, but without re-casting the RDF with OWL rules?

Thanks,
kc

[1] http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk:8080/converter/

On 6/30/14, 8:25 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> On 6/30/14, 12:51 AM, Lorenz Bühmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pretty sure this is because the type of the property is only
>> rdf:Property, but an explicit declaration whether it is object or data
>> property(owl:ObjectProperty or owl:DatatypeProperty) is needed in order
>> to be parsed correctly by the underlying OWL API.
>
> Actually, it does interpret this property as owl:ObjectProperty,
> presumably based on the stated range. That seems to be consistent in
> ontologies I have opened in Protege.
>
> Domains are similarly being dropped when I load the dcterms ontology,
> which is also an RDF/RDFS  ontology.
>
> kc
>

>   This is a known
>> problem, but in your example it's even difficult to infer the type as
>> the range could also be some used-defined datatype.
>>
>> Lorenz
>> On 06/29/2014 10:21 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>>> The statement below, from Bibframe, defines both a domain and a range.
>>> When loaded into Protege' (4.2, desktop) the domain declaration is not
>>> retained. Is this an error? Or perhaps an OWL rule regarding domains
>>> and ranges of the same class?
>>>
>>> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
>>>     dcterms:modified "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)" ;
>>>     a rdf:Property ;
>>>     rdfs:comment "Work that incorporates another work." ;
>>>     rdfs:domain <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>>     rdfs:label "Absorbed by" ;
>>>     rdfs:range <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>>     rdfs:subPropertyOf <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> .
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> kc

Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains

Lorenz Buehmann
Apache JENA API
On 07/03/2014 10:30 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> I have tested this vis-a-vis the OWL API by uploading the same
> ontology to the Manchester syntax converter [1] and the result was
> that only those RDF properties that are re-cast as annotation
> properties retain their domains. I'm now considering that this is
> related to a fundamental difference between OWL domains as they
> pertain to object and data properties, although I assure you I do not
> know what that difference is.
>
> Therefore, another question? Can anyone recommend software for
> creating and maintaining RDF ontologies? Perhaps even ones that use
> some OWL properties, but without re-casting the RDF with OWL rules?
>
> Thanks,
> kc
>
> [1] http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk:8080/converter/
>
> On 6/30/14, 8:25 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>>

>> On 6/30/14, 12:51 AM, Lorenz Bühmann wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm pretty sure this is because the type of the property is only
>>> rdf:Property, but an explicit declaration whether it is object or data
>>> property(owl:ObjectProperty or owl:DatatypeProperty) is needed in order
>>> to be parsed correctly by the underlying OWL API.
>>
>> Actually, it does interpret this property as owl:ObjectProperty,
>> presumably based on the stated range. That seems to be consistent in
>> ontologies I have opened in Protege.
>>
>> Domains are similarly being dropped when I load the dcterms ontology,
>> which is also an RDF/RDFS  ontology.
>>
>> kc
>>

>>   This is a known
>>> problem, but in your example it's even difficult to infer the type as
>>> the range could also be some used-defined datatype.
>>>
>>> Lorenz

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

kcoyle
Hello, I'm still stumped by this issue. There are now two BIBFRAME
ontologies public on WebProtege, and the results between them are
significantly different. The one uploaded by Tania looks similar to what
I get when I load BIBFRAME into desktop Protege. The one uploaded by
xbib looks more like that I expected to get, with most (all?) domains
retained, and what appears to be a proper interpretation of object and
data properties. Did we use the same file? What else could have been
different? (e.g. look at bf:Continued by.)

Thanks,
kc

--
Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

Hi Karen,

It’s hard to know without seeing the original files.  It’s quite possible that they were different.

In order to answer your question below (with the snippet) I really need to see the complete ontology.

On 7 Jul 2014, at 08:39, Karen Coyle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, I'm still stumped by this issue. There are now two BIBFRAME ontologies public on WebProtege, and the results between them are significantly different. The one uploaded by Tania looks similar to what I get when I load BIBFRAME into desktop Protege. The one uploaded by xbib looks more like that I expected to get, with most (all?) domains retained, and what appears to be a proper interpretation of object and data properties. Did we use the same file? What else could have been different? (e.g. look at bf:Continued by.)
>
> Thanks,
> kc
>
> On 6/29/14, 1:21 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> The statement below, from Bibframe, defines both a domain and a range.
>> When loaded into Protege' (4.2, desktop) the domain declaration is not
>> retained. Is this an error? Or perhaps an OWL rule regarding domains and
>> ranges of the same class?
>>
>> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
>>     dcterms:modified "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)" ;
>>     a rdf:Property ;
>>     rdfs:comment "Work that incorporates another work." ;
>>     rdfs:domain <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>     rdfs:label "Absorbed by" ;
>>     rdfs:range <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work> ;
>>     rdfs:subPropertyOf <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> .
>>
>> Thanks,
>> kc
>
> --
> Karen Coyle
> [hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
> m: 1-510-435-8234
> skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

kcoyle
Matthew - the file I used is http://bibframe.org/vocab.rdf

I'll try to find out if "xbib" used a different file.

kc

On 7/9/14, 8:24 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> Matthew - the file I used is http://bibframe.org/vocab.rdf

Same file - did a diff. Haven't re-uploaded to WebProtege - will get to
that later today.

kc

> I'll try to find out if "xbib" used a different file.
>
> kc
>
> On 7/8/14, 3:39 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:
>> Hi Karen,
>>
>> It’s hard to know without seeing the original files.  It’s quite
>> possible that they were different.
>>
>> In order to answer your question below (with the snippet) I really
>> need to see the complete ontology.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matthew
>>

>> On 7 Jul 2014, at 08:39, Karen Coyle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I'm still stumped by this issue. There are now two BIBFRAME
>>> ontologies public on WebProtege, and the results between them are
>>> significantly different. The one uploaded by Tania looks similar to
>>> what I get when I load BIBFRAME into desktop Protege. The one
>>> uploaded by xbib looks more like that I expected to get, with most
>>> (all?) domains retained, and what appears to be a proper
>>> interpretation of object and data properties. Did we use the same
>>> file? What else could have been different? (e.g. look at bf:Continued
>>> by.)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> kc

>>> --
>>> Karen Coyle
>>> [hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
>>> m: 1-510-435-8234
>>> skype: kcoylenet

Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

kcoyle
Reloaded to WebProtege as "Bibframe test" - loads same as (after brief
look) that of xbib. It loads poorly in desktop 4.2 (loses the domains)
and 4.3. I will try desktop 5.

kc

On 7/9/14, 10:13 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:

> On 7/9/14, 8:24 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> Matthew - the file I used is http://bibframe.org/vocab.rdf
>
> Same file - did a diff. Haven't re-uploaded to WebProtege - will get to
> that later today.
>
> kc
>

>> I'll try to find out if "xbib" used a different file.
>>
>> kc
>>
>> On 7/8/14, 3:39 PM, Matthew Horridge wrote:
>>> Hi Karen,
>>>
>>> It’s hard to know without seeing the original files.  It’s quite
>>> possible that they were different.
>>>
>>> In order to answer your question below (with the snippet) I really
>>> need to see the complete ontology.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Matthew

Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

Hi Karen,

I’ve just been looking at this actually.  WebProtege uses the latest version of the OWL API (3.5.0) as does Protege 5.0.0.  4.x uses earlier versions.

In case you’re interested there's a summary of the parse below.  There are a lot of undeclared properties whose types must be guessed at using heuristics.

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/translationOf>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translationOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translationOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/issnL>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issnL> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issnL> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issnL> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/workTitle>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/workTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/workTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedWork>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedWork> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedWork> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedWork> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/issueNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issueNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issueNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issueNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceOf>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventPlace>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Place>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Event>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/reportNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reportNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reportNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reportNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/intendedAudience>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/intendedAudience> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/IntendedAudience>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventAgent>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventAgent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventAgent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Event>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/index>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/index> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/index> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/distribution>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/distribution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/distribution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/distribution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleVariation>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleVariation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/lcOverseasAcq>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lcOverseasAcq> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lcOverseasAcq> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lcOverseasAcq> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/uri>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/uri> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/uri> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/genre>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/genre> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPublisherNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPublisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPublisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPublisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/nbn>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/stockNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/stockNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/stockNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/stockNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherEdition>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherEdition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherEdition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/iswc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iswc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iswc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iswc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>
        Used in 6 axioms.  First 6 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationUdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationLcc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNlm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementTo>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementTo> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementTo> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/publication>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publication> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publication> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publication> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionLanguage>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionLanguage> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/holdingFor>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/holdingFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/holdingFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/holdingFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/publisherNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publisherNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseriesOf>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseriesOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseriesOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/mergedToForm>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/mergedToForm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/mergedToForm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/electronicLocator>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/electronicLocator> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/electronicLocator> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn13>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn13> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn13> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn13> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/language>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/language> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Language>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn10>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn10> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn10> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn10> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/lccn>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lccn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lccn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lccn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/expressionOf>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/expressionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/expressionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/expressionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationSource>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorityAssigner>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorityAssigner> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorityAssigner> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerName>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerName> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerName> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/componentOf>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/componentOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/componentOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/fingerprint>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/fingerprint> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/fingerprint> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/fingerprint> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDdc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/systemNumber>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/systemNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/systemNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/mediaCategory>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/mediaCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/mediaCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/production> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/distribution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/publication> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/manufacture> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/originalVersion>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originalVersion> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originalVersion> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/abbreviatedTitle>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/abbreviatedTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/abbreviatedTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/abbreviatedTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/urn>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/urn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/urn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/urn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/production>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/production> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/production> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/production> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/carrierCategory>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/carrierCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/carrierCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/ismn>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ismn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ismn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ismn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasExpression>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasExpression> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasExpression> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasExpression> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/splitInto>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/splitInto> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/splitInto> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/sici>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/sici> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/sici> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/sici> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContents>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContents> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContents> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/TableOfContents>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContents> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>
        Used in 6 axioms.  First 6 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContentsFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates> rdfs:Resource)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reviewOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/holdingFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDeposit>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDeposit> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDeposit> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDeposit> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/creator>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/creator> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/translation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerPlace>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Place>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relator>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relator> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Relator>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hdl>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hdl> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hdl> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hdl> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/event>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/event> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/event> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Event>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/separatedFrom>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/separatedFrom> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/separatedFrom> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/iso>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iso> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iso> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/iso> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/postalRegistration>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/postalRegistration> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/postalRegistration> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/postalRegistration> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPartUri>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPartUri> rdfs:Resource)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPartUri> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Language>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/arrangement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/arrangement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Arrangement>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/arrangement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPlate>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPlate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPlate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicPlate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>
        Used in 40 axioms.  First 10 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ansi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/uri> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbed>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbed> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbed> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionConventions>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionConventions> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentCategory>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentCategory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn>
        Used in 5 axioms.  First 5 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn13> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn10> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isbn>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationLcc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationLcc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationLcc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationLcc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/agent>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/agent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/istc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/istc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/istc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/istc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/nban>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nban> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nban> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/nban> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivedFrom>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivedFrom> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAnnotation>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAnnotation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/review>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/review> rdfs:Resource)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/review> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Review>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/review> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArt>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArt> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArt> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/CoverArt>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArt> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicMedium>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicMedium> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subject>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subject> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subject> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subject> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasInstance>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/coden>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coden> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coden> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coden> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/doi>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/doi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/doi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/doi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/ansi>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ansi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ansi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ansi> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNlm>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNlm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNlm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNlm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContentsFor>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContentsFor> rdfs:Resource)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContentsFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContentsFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/TableOfContents>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtThumb>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtThumb> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtThumb> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/CoverArt>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtThumb> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/summary>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summary> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summary> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Summary>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summary> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAid>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAid> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAid> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/reviewOf>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reviewOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reviewOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reviewOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Review>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/upc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/upc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/upc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/upc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumberUri>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumberUri> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumberUri> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/strn>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/strn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/strn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/strn> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationInstitution>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationInstitution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationInstitution> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPartBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/keyTitle>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/keyTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/keyTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/keyTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>
        Used in 9 axioms.  First 9 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedWork> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasExpression> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/expressionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dataSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/contributor>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contributor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationAssertedBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationAssertedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationAssertedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtFor>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/CoverArt>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtFor> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionSource>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionSource> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationIdentifier>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationIdentifier> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationIdentifier> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationIdentifier> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>
        Used in 7 axioms.  First 7 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/tableOfContents> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summary> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArt> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/review> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/coverArtThumb> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotationBody> rdfs:Resource)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/referenceAuthority>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/referenceAuthority> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/referenceAuthority> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isrc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isrc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isrc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isrc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/manufacture>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/manufacture> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/manufacture> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/manufacture> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/provider>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationUdc>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationUdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classification>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationUdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationUdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dataSource>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dataSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dataSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dataSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/studyNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/studyNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/studyNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/studyNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/ean>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ean> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ean> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/ean> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededInPartBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAuthority>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAuthority> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAuthority> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/matrixNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/matrixNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/matrixNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/matrixNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/originPlace>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originPlace> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Place>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/videorecordingNumber>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/videorecordingNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/videorecordingNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/videorecordingNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedInstance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/series>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/series> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/series> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle>
        Used in 4 axioms.  First 4 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/abbreviatedTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/keyTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/instanceTitle>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/heldBy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/heldBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/heldBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Agent>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartography>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartography> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/isan>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isan> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)
                        ObjectPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isan> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/isan> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Object property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/local>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        ObjectPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/local> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        SubObjectPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/local> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifier>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/modeOfIssuance>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/modeOfIssuance> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/modeOfIssuance> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleValue>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleValue> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleValue> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/formatOfMusic>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/formatOfMusic> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/formatOfMusic> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicOuterGRing>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicOuterGRing> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicOuterGRing> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicVersion>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicVersion> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialOrganization>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialOrganization> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialOrganization> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Arrangement>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialFirstIssue>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialFirstIssue> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialFirstIssue> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierQualifier>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierQualifier> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierQualifier> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproductionPolicy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproductionPolicy> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproductionPolicy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleType>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleType> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleType> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationAssigner>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationAssigner> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationAssigner> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentAccessibility>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentAccessibility> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentAccessibility> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierAssigner>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierAssigner> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierAssigner> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/retentionPolicy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/retentionPolicy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/retentionPolicy> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryValue>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryValue> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryValue> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorizedAccessPoint>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorizedAccessPoint> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authorizedAccessPoint> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicScale>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicScale> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicScale> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAidNote>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAidNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/illustrationNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/illustrationNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/illustrationNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicEquinox>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicEquinox> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicEquinox> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/edition>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/edition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/edition> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/responsibilityStatement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/responsibilityStatement> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/responsibilityStatement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accessCondition>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/accessCondition> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/accessCondition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementaryContentNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementaryContentNote> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementaryContentNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/categorySource>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categorySource> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categorySource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/formDesignation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/formDesignation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/formDesignation> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/barcode>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/barcode> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/barcode> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequency>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequency> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequency> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationDegree>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationDegree> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationDegree> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Language>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageOfPart> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentsNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentsNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/contentsNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyrightDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyrightDate> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyrightDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/originDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleStatement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleStatement> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleStatement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/label>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/label> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Resource>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/label> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicExclusionGRing>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicExclusionGRing> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicExclusionGRing> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialHierarchicalLevel>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialHierarchicalLevel> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialHierarchicalLevel> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Arrangement>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfReview>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfReview> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfReview> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Review>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/duration>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/duration> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/duration> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/custodialHistory>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/custodialHistory> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/custodialHistory> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/title>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/title> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTableSeq>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTableSeq> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTableSeq> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/temporalCoverageNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/temporalCoverageNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/temporalCoverageNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/preferredCitation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/preferredCitation> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/preferredCitation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierStatus>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierStatus> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierStatus> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicAscensionAndDeclination>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicAscensionAndDeclination> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicAscensionAndDeclination> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicMediumNote>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicMediumNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatorRole>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatorRole> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Relator>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatorRole> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partNumber>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partNumber> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/changeDate>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/changeDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkScheme>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkScheme> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkScheme> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/enumerationAndChronology>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/enumerationAndChronology> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/enumerationAndChronology> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/soundContent>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/soundContent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/soundContent> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicKey>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicKey> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/editionResponsibility>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/editionResponsibility> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/editionResponsibility> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleVariationDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleVariationDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleVariationDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequencyNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequencyNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/frequencyNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryType>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryType> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/categoryType> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Category>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationScheme>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationScheme> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationScheme> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicCoordinates>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicCoordinates> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicCoordinates> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/itemId>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/itemId> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/itemId> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/performerNote>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/performerNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerRole>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerRole> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerRole> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/aspectRatio>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/aspectRatio> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/aspectRatio> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partTitle>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partTitle> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partTitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/lendingPolicy>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lendingPolicy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/lendingPolicy> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/generationProcess>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/generationProcess> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subLocation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subLocation> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subLocation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldMaterial>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleAttribute>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleAttribute> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleAttribute> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkUdc>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkUdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkUdc> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/graphicScaleNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/graphicScaleNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/graphicScaleNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Arrangement>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialPart> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/geographicCoverageNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/geographicCoverageNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/geographicCoverageNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialLastIssue>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialLastIssue> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/serialLastIssue> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationStatus>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationStatus> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationStatus> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicNumber>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/musicNumber> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationSpanEnd>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationSpanEnd> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationSpanEnd> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMark>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMark> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMark> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/circulationStatus>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/circulationStatus> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/circulationStatus> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleSource>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleSource> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTable>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTable> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationTable> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/creditsNote>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/creditsNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/creationDate>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/creationDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfSummary>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfSummary> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/startOfSummary> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Summary>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierValue>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierValue> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierValue> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDesignation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDesignation> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationDesignation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationYear>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationYear> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dissertationYear> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Work>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkDdc>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkDdc> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkDdc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/note>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/note> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/assertionDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/assertionDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Annotation>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/assertionDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/immediateAcquisition>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/immediateAcquisition> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationItem>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationItem> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationItem> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/awardNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/awardNote> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/awardNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/audienceAssigner>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/audienceAssigner> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/audienceAssigner> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/IntendedAudience>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventDate> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/eventDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Event>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/dimensions>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dimensions> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/dimensions> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierScheme>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierScheme> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/identifierScheme> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Identifier>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageSource>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageSource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Language>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/languageSource> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerStatement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerStatement> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerStatement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkNlm>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkNlm> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkNlm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/notation>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/notation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/notation> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkLcc>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkLcc> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/shelfMarkLcc> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleQualifier>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleQualifier> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/titleQualifier> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/authoritySource>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authoritySource> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Authority>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/authoritySource> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/resourcePart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/resourcePart> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/resourcePart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Language>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationEdition>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationEdition> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationEdition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumber>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumber> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/classificationNumber> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Classification>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/treatySignator>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/treatySignator> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialArrangement>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialArrangement> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/materialArrangement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Arrangement>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/extent>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/extent> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/extent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyNote>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyNote> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/HeldItem>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/copyNote> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicProjection>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicProjection> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/cartographicProjection> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Cartography>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/audience>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/audience> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/IntendedAudience>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/audience> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerDate>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerDate> rdfs:Literal)
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/providerDate> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Provider>)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subtitle>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subtitle> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Title>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subtitle> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDate>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/legalDate> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Data property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/colorContent>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        DataPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/colorContent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Instance>)
                        DataPropertyRange(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/colorContent> rdfs:Literal)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/splitInto>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/splitInto> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/mergedToForm>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/mergedToForm> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summaryOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplement>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplement> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompaniedBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbed>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbed> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementTo>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supplementTo> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompanies>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherEdition>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherEdition> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivativeOf>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedBy>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasPart>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAccompaniment>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAccompaniment>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionOf>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/index>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/index> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompaniedBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/reproduction> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/otherPhysicalFormat> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/translation>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translation> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivativeOf>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/separatedFrom> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedes> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAid>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/findingAid> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompaniedBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/issuedWith> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasAccompaniment>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDescription>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDescription> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/translationOf>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/translationOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDerivative>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>
        Used in 11 axioms.  First 10 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompanies> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivativeOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDerivative> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompaniedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersedesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/summaryOf>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        AnnotationPropertyDomain(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summaryOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/Summary>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/summaryOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/annotates>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/series>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/series> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified>
        Used in 53 axioms.  First 10 usages:
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subLocation> "2014-04-28 (Updated Mapping)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasEquivalent> "2014-04-10 (Range updated)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/descriptionConventions> "2014-05-13 (updated)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/unionOf> "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/genre> "2014-03-21 (New)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo> "2014-04-10 (Range updated)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy> "2014-04-10 (Updated subproperty)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relator> "2014-04-30 (New)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/treatySignator> "2014-03-21 (Range updated)")
                        AnnotationAssertion(<http://purl.org/dc/terms/modified> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDerivative> "2014-04-10 (Range updated)")

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasPart>
        Used in 2 axioms.  First 2 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseries> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasPart>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPartBy>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuesInPart> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/originalVersion>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/originalVersion> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivativeOf>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf>
        Used in 3 axioms.  First 3 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseriesOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/series> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/partOf>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continues> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/precededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy>
        Used in 1 axioms.  First 1 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/continuedInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>
        Used in 9 axioms.  First 9 usages:
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededInPartBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy>)
                        SubAnnotationPropertyOf(<http://bibframe.org/vocab/succeededBy> <http://bibframe.org/vocab/relatedTo>)

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/hasDerivative>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompaniedBy>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/accompanies>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/derivativeOf>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/separatedFrom>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededBy>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/absorbedBy>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/subseriesOf>

Undeclared Annotation property: <http://bibframe.org/vocab/supersededInPartBy>

On 9 Jul 2014, at 12:22, Karen Coyle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Reloaded to WebProtege as "Bibframe test" - loads same as (after brief look) that of xbib. It loads poorly in desktop 4.2 (loses the domains) and 4.3. I will try desktop 5.
>
> kc
>
> On 7/9/14, 10:13 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>>

>> On 7/9/14, 8:24 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>>> Matthew - the file I used is http://bibframe.org/vocab.rdf
>>
>> Same file - did a diff. Haven't re-uploaded to WebProtege - will get to
>> that later today.
>>
>> kc
>>

>>> I'll try to find out if "xbib" used a different file.
>>>
>>> kc

> Karen Coyle
> [hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
> m: 1-510-435-8234
> skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

kcoyle
Thanks, Matthew.

The BibFrame ontology is in RDF/S, not OWL, so there is definitely some
interpretation taking place. It does appear every RDF property is
considered undeclared. The casting into OWL dataProperty and
objectProperty seems to be accurate.

There are 276 "Undeclared ... " in your file; a total of 324 declared
properties and classes in the Bibframe file. 52 of those are classes.
 From a crudely cobbled together diff, it looks like the only things not
listed as undeclared are the BF classes. My numbers don't perfectly add
up, but it's close enough.

In any case, it does look like the newer version of the OWL API is
casting the RDF/S -> OWL in a way that is closer to what I had hoped to
get. I will move up to desktop 5.0.

Thanks for looking into this,
kc

--
Karen Coyle
[hidden email] http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234
skype: kcoylenet

Re: Lost domains - BIBFRAME

Hi Karen,

No problem.

I just looked at this a bit more and there are a lot of annotation properties that could (should) actually be parsed as object properties.  I’m going to file an issue for this.

I see that although bibframe only uses RDFS vocabulary for axioms, it does declare an owl:Ontology header, so it could be considered to be an OWL ontology.  I don’t know this community at all, so I wonder if you think that it might be possible to get an OWL (2DL) version of bibframe published?  Would this make sense?