Mapping Master - Example to load inside a datatype property a list of values

Mapping Master - Example to load inside a datatype property a list of values

Brice Sommacal
Hello,

Can someone please shared a minimal example to enable the completion of a datatype property with Mapping Master?

If possible, I expect to get:
 - a Protégé Project
 - the data source (excel file)
 - and the mapping master syntax

Thanks in advance for your time,

BR,

Brice

[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Mapping Master - Example toload inside a datatype property a list of values

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Brice,

Please see attached a minimal working example (MMTest.zip) and a new version of the MappingMaster plugin, which fixes some of the several bugs in the currently released MappingMaster, making it possible to run these example mappings.
I can provide you more detailed explanation on request.
Csongor

PS: The bug fixes are in the SVN repository, so you can build MappingMaster from there as well.

On 01/10/2014 03:03 AM, Brice Sommacal wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please shared a minimal example to enable the completion of a datatype property with Mapping Master?

If possible, I expect to get:
 - a Protégé Project
 - the data source (excel file)
 - and the mapping master syntax

Thanks in advance for your time,

BR,

Brice

MMTest.zip (28K) Download Attachment
org.protege.owl.mappingmaster.zip (2M) Download Attachment

Re: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Mapping Master - Example toload inside a datatype property a list of values

Brice Sommacal
Hi Csongor,

I have uploaded your example and updated the plugin on my laptop and it's working well :-)
Thank you so much for your time.

But my colleague did the same and she can't run the plugin with your expression file.
THe IHM is a bit different as well. For example:
 - The "map" button is smaller in my laptop.
 - In the "Expressions" tab, she didn't have the first column (to tick the expression)
If you have already encounter this behavior, I would be gratefull if you could share with us some tips.
Thank you again for your time and the last fix :-)

Have a good day,
BR,

Brice

2014/1/11 Csongor Nyulas <[hidden email]>
[...]

It appears that your colleague is not using the version of the MappingMaster plugin that I have sent you.

The differences that you observe on your laptop are some UI and functionality improvements that I have added to MappingMaster, before and independently to the bug fixes.
So if she is not seeing the same UI as you then she can't have the bug fixes either.
The MM version number is displayed in the console panel between the "Map" button and the "Mapping Ontology" panel. You both should have MappingMaster V0.95.

Regards,
Csongor

On 01/16/2014 08:31 AM, Brice Sommacal wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your feedback which confirms what I thought.
Regarding your last point, see attached my screen shot of my MM version number.

Brice

MappingMaster-version.PNG (12K) Download Attachment

Re: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: Mapping Master - Example toload inside a datatype property a list of values

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Sorry, for the confusion. It seems that the bug fixes that are in the version that I shared with wear the version number 0.94. The version number was increased to 0.95 after I wrote to you.
Currently in the SVN we have V0.95 that was the root of my confusion.

Csongor

On 01/17/2014 01:29 AM, Brice Sommacal wrote:
[...]

Everything is fine :-)
Thank you again for the bug fixe.

Regards,

Brice

2014-01-17 Csongor Nyulas <[hidden email]>