Members in Protege

kumar rohit
Hello

What is the meaning of members in Protege's Description tab and where can we use it?
Also what is the difference between members of a class and "subclass" of a class?

Regards

Re: Members in Protege

Lorenz Buehmann
Members are instance of a class, e.g. car1, car2, car3 of class Car.
Subclasses are more specific classes, e.g. BlueCar, YellowCar of class Car.

Hello

What is the meaning of members in Protege's Description tab and where can we use it?
Also what is the difference between members of a class and "subclass" of a class?

Regards

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig