Metrics in P4

Rajverma

Hi,

In Protege 3.4, number of quantifiers used in the ontology are displayed in the metrics, but it is not the case in P4… why is that so? I would like to know how many Existential and Universal quantifiers are used in my ontology, when I open it in P4… is it possible?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Metrics in P4

Timothy Redmond

I think that this was probably a relatively arbitrary decision. There
are many metrics that can be applied to an owl ontology and Protege 4
just has a reasonable selection.

-Timothy