Moving from Protege Desktop to Web-Protege

Moving from Protege Desktop to Web-Protege

feshkoor
Hi,

I am creating an ontology in desktop protege and we want to share the ontology on the web. How can I convert the desktop protege ontology to the web-protege ontology?

Thanks a lot

Re: Moving from Protege Desktop to Web-Protege

I'm not sure what you're after with the question, but as far as I know, both Protege and WebProtege can handle the most common serialization formats like RDF/XML, OWL/XML, etc. ,thus, you should be able to load each ontology saved with Protege into WebProtege.

Lorenz
On 08/01/2014 11:52 AM, Zahra Miri wrote:
Hi,

I am creating an ontology in desktop protege and we want to share the ontology on the web. How can I convert the desktop protege ontology to the web-protege ontology?

Thanks a lot

Re: Moving from Protege Desktop to Web-Protege

Tania Tudorache
Indeed. Create a user account on WebProtege (http://webprotege.stanford.edu), then sign in, and click on the button "Upload Project".

You can find here a user guide and a few screencasts that show the steps and features:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeUsersGuide

Tania

Hi,