Multiple Domains/Ranges for Object Property

Multiple Domains/Ranges for Object Property

Mussa
I am currently try to design an ontology but I am a new in this area. My ontology will have classes and object properties. No individual will be available. I have object property called has. Has property will have multiple domains and ranges. For example,

Student (Class Domain) Has (Object Property) Department (Class Range)

Mother (Class Domain) Has (Object Property) Child (Class Range)

Organisation (Class Domain) Has (Object Property) Department (Class Range)

I also expect more domains and ranges for Has property to be added. I expect to have lot of object properties which will have multiple domains and ranges.

The question is how to write Java code to store such information in owl file. Furthermore, I would like to know:
1.How to make a query to know how many domains and ranges a specific object property have and which domain matches which range.

2.How to write a code for finding does an object property has a specific triple? For example, Has (School, Department). This triple means a School has a Department. If this triple is not available in the ontology then I need to insert it into the ontology.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Multiple Domains/Ranges for Object Property

Lorenz Buehmann
What's wrong with the answer you got on Stackoverflow [1] ? IF something
is unclear it's better to reply there, but from my point of view
everything has been explained.

Otherwise, you should ask for support on the OWL API mailing list, not
the Protege mailing list.

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45572978/multiple-domains-ranges-for-object-property