Multiple Individuals with Object property assertions and data property assertion

Multiple Individuals with Object property assertions and data property assertion

rana
I know we can enter multiple Individuals to protégé  by  using Excel

My Question is : Is there a way to enter Multiple Individuals with Object
property assertions and data property assertion

Thank you in advance

Re: Multiple Individuals with Object property assertions and data property assertion

Vladimir
Hi, as far as I know it's not possible with Protege 5.2. If you are
interested you can install the Plugin
"individualPropertiesContextualAssertions", it offers more flexible
individual assertions. It has a lot of improvements compared to the default
Protegé individuals assertions and one of them is to insert multiple
individuals at the same time: either by entering the individual's names
(with autocomplete) or by selecting them from the individual's tree.
P.S The plugin was developed by me and the company I am working for ( ODASE
<http://www.odaseontologies.com/>  ), it is open source (on  github
<https://github.com/onor13/odase.protege.plugin.individualPropertiesContextualAssertions>
), stable and if there any bug it will be fixed right away.

Re: Multiple Individuals with Object property assertions and data property assertion

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
You can also use the Cellfie plugin [1], which comes integrated with
Protege starting version 5.0, and that provides you great flexibility in
creating axioms to create and describe classes or individuals in your
ontology, from an Excel spreadsheet.

Csongor

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin