NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Dear All:

I am looking for an expert in using an ontology, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) to predict the meaning of the email content for a spear-phishing attack. That is if I give the expert an email, can he or show tell if the email is a spear-phishing attack?

Though not a requirement, the person should understand the Reflexive Game Theory (RGT). Dr. Vladimir Lefebvre, who pioneered the RGT, has worked with me to create the scientific background for using the RGT to mitigate spear-phishing attack through the behavior blocker. The Reflex Control, an extension of RGT, is the definition of email spear-phishing attack. Please do a Google search for a peer-reviewed publication which both of us previously published on RGT.

I need this expert to join my SBIR research team for writing a proposal for creating a platform to mitigate a spear-phishing attack. I will submit it to the National Science Foundation.

Please let me know me if you are interested in such an endeavor. Not only it is an exciting program, but a difficult problem to solve.

Kofi Nyamekye, Ph.D.

Fwd: NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Correction -- Dear All:

I am looking for an expert in using an ontology, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) to predict the meaning of the email content for a spear-phishing attack. That is if I give the expert an email, can he or she tell if the email is a spear-phishing attack?