NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Dear All:

I am looking for an expert in using an ontology, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) to predict the meaning of the email content for a spear-phishing attack. That is if I give the expert an email, can he or show tell if the email is a spear-phishing attack?

Though not a requirement, the person should understand the Reflexive Game Theory (RGT). Dr. Vladimir Lefebvre, who pioneered the RGT, has worked with me to create the scientific background for using the RGT to mitigate spear-phishing attack through the behavior blocker. The Reflex Control, an extension of RGT, is the definition of email spear-phishing attack. Please do a Google search for a peer-reviewed publication which both of us previously published on RGT.

I need this expert to join my SBIR research team for writing a proposal for creating a platform to mitigate a spear-phishing attack. I will submit it to the National Science Foundation.

Please let me know me if you are interested in such an endeavor. Not only it is an exciting program, but a difficult problem to solve.

Kofi Nyamekye, Ph.D.

Fwd: NEED EXPERT ON ONTOLOGY, NLP, AND ML FOR SBIR TEAM

Dr. Kofi Nyamekye

Correction -- Dear All:

I am looking for an expert in using an ontology, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) to predict the meaning of the email content for a spear-phishing attack. That is if I give the expert an email, can he or she tell if the email is a spear-phishing attack?

Though not a requirement, the person should understand the Reflexive Game Theory (RGT). Dr. Vladimir Lefebvre, who pioneered the RGT, has worked with me to create the scientific background for using the RGT to mitigate spear-phishing attack through the behavior blocker. The Reflex Control, an extension of RGT, is the definition of email spear-phishing attack. Please do a Google search for a peer-reviewed publication which both of us previously published on RGT.

I need this expert to join my SBIR research team for writing a proposal for creating a platform to mitigate a spear-phishing attack. I will submit it to the National Science Foundation.

Please let me know me if you are interested in such an endeavor. Not only it is an exciting program, but a difficult problem to solve.

Kofi Nyamekye, Ph.D.

SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

Aicha Benelhadj djelloul
Hello everyone
I am in this problem from several months, I need to get some help from experts  to go on;
I developpe the following table in owl ontology   form with protege all is fine with my reasoner and no error ..OK

area nameC1C2C3 from j: noiseC4C5
area 11548431
area 2348714652
area 455324653
area 987344534
area 993713344

My question is as follow :
The next step of my Ph.D. research: I want to modify the values of the C3 column ( For example, computed by SWRL Rule) in my ontology using SWRL Rule or SPARQL or another tool that can be used in my use case, all that to improve the use of ontologies and semantic web technologies for mapping ontology with external Sources.
Thanks
My best Regards.
----------------------------
Aicha Benelhadj Djelloul
Assistant Professor
--ea nam
C1C2C3C4C5
area 11548431
area 2348714652
area 455324653
area 987344534
area 993713344

Re: SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

Igor Toujilov-2

Hi Aicha,

SWRL rules cannot modify already existing values in an ontology because SWRL is a part of the OWL monotonic logic paradigm. However, SWRL rules can calculate/initialise values, which were not existing before.

SPARQL is just a query language, which is not intended to be used for modifying an ontology directly. Yes, you can use CONSTRUCT queries to generate RDF output, modify it, and inject it back to the ontology file. But this is a long long story.

Regards,

Igor

Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 1:21 PM
From: "Aicha Benelhadj djelloul" <[hidden email]>
To: "User support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [protege-user] SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

_______________________________________________ protege-user mailing list [hidden email] https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user

Re: SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

Igor Toujilov-2

Why don’t you use Protégé Cellfie Plugin to import individuals and their values from an Excel spreadsheet to your ontology.

Igor

Re :Re: SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

Aicha Benelhadj djelloul
Thanks to all of you
It was very useful answer for you Igor ,
For the celfi plugin i have already use it to get my ontology from tha table
Thanks for your

Le ven., août 30, 2019 à 20:57, Igor Toujilov
<[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi Aicha,

SWRL rules cannot modify already existing values in an ontology because SWRL is a part of the OWL monotonic logic paradigm. However, SWRL rules can calculate/initialise values, which were not existing before.

SPARQL is just a query language, which is not intended to be used for modifying an ontology directly. Yes, you can use CONSTRUCT queries to generate RDF output, modify it, and inject it back to the ontology file. But this is a long long story.

Regards,

Igor

Re: SWRL Rule for mapping external data to existing ontology

SPARQL is just a query language, which is not intended to be used for modifying an ontology directly. Yes, you can use CONSTRUCT queries to generate RDF output, modify it, and inject it back to the ontology file. But this is a long long story.

Well, given that he was asking for other tools, there are tools besides Protege which support SPARQL 1.1 Update language. As long as instance data is modified this works pretty good. For OWL schema changes I'd stick to Protege or OWL API.

That said, it's unclear what the TO wants to do. Mapping an ontology with "external Sources" can mean everything...and enriching an existing ontology sometimes needs multiple tools or scripts.

Regards,

Igor

Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 1:21 PM
From: "Aicha Benelhadj djelloul" [hidden email]
[...]