NOT GETING OUTPUT

Gokul
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/1.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/2.jpg>

Sir/Madam

I am not getting any output. Kindly help me out. The screen i just blank. I
want my output to be like this... With the help of magnesium, potassium,
calcium and phosphorus... if all the 4 minerals are with in a range then out
must be generated. kindly make a correction in my code. It must be executed
ontop sparql

Re: NOT GETING OUTPUT

Josef Hardi
Where is the :agri class in the class hierarchy?

Best,
Josef