Natural Language to SPARQL Query

rana
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Natural Language to SPARQL Query

Tania Tudorache

Hi Rana,

I suggest to use scholar.google.com and do a search on SPARQL and natural language. You will find several relevant papers:

Tania

Re: Natural Language to SPARQL Query

Ling
It sounds like using a semantic parser to understand the intent and arguments, then transfer it to SPARQL.

I am interested in this too.

On Feb 24, 2017 12:57 PM, "Tania Tudorache" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rana,

I suggest to use scholar.google.com and do a search on SPARQL and natural language. You will find several relevant papers:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=SPARQL+to+natural+language&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5

Tania

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Natural Language to SPARQL Query

Ghislain ATEMEZING
Hi Rania,
We developed a prototype for Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV) here http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/qa where we try to do define templates for natural queries that are then translated into SPARQL queries.
So for example, you can ask " Who publishes foaf" [1] or "What are the languages of DCAT" [2].
You can find here [3] the paper describing the demo presented at ISWC last year.

If you need to have a general look on QA over Linked Data, then I suggest you to watch the QALD workshop series at http://qald.sebastianwalter.org/

HTH
Ghislain

El vie., 24 feb. 2017 a las 22:41, rana abaalkhail (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

On Feb 24, 2017, at 4:21 PM, Ling <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)
Web: http://atemezing.org

Re: Natural Language to SPARQL Query

Lorenz Buehmann
Guys, this is a Protege mailing list and not a discussion list for Semantic Web problems and technologies!

And Question Answering is a research topic, thus, there is no perfect solution. As already mentioned, the QALD challenge is the best way to start.

@Ghislain: I had a look at your approach, it looks very restricted to really simple patterns and I don't see the novelty to existing approaches. there are so many approaches that tried to do it with templates, yet, in the end this is not generic enough.

[...]

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

Re: Natural Language to SPARQL Query

Ghislain ATEMEZING
+1 to not use this forum to solve any type of issues.
@Lorenz: It was just to give some taste to Rania, to show what can be possible to do in my use case. Of course it has all the limitations for not being generic. I did not pretend to give a generic approach as I am not an expert in that field ;)

Best,
Ghislain

Sent from my iPhone, may include typos