Need Assistance Running Webprotege 3.0 locally

Need Assistance Running Webprotege 3.0 locally

madmanminkin
We're looking at embedding OWL in our product, but need to test Webprotege as
a UI for a lot of Jena work.

I've followed documentation but get the following screen at launch from GWT
of the WAR:

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376642/Screen_Shot_2017-09-13_at_9.png>

My dig through documentation and source code looking for embedded logins has
yielded no results

Let me know if I'm missing how to create a new user with or without coding

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Need Assistance Running Webprotege 3.0 locally

The current release version of WebProtege is 2.6.0.

We haven’t released 3.0 yet.  We’ll most likely produce a release within the next month and when we do the installation notes will explain how to configure it.

> On 18 Sep 2017, at 20:16, madmanminkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We're looking at embedding OWL in our product, but need to test Webprotege as
> a UI for a lot of Jena work.
>
> I've followed documentation but get the following screen at launch from GWT
> of the WAR:
>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376642/Screen_Shot_2017-09-13_at_9.png>
>
> My dig through documentation and source code looking for embedded logins has
> yielded no results
>
> Let me know if I'm missing how to create a new user with or without coding
>

> --
> Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: Need Assistance Running Webprotege 3.0 locally

madmanminkin
Thanks for the quick reply!

I see the tagged build.  I'll start a new thread if I run into any issues
with Webprotege 2.6

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html