Need help for applying domain and range

kashif
Hi,

I need help for applying the domain and range in my this case (Image Attached) used for black list and white list catagories. Is domain and range only set for the object and data property?

And 1 more thing how can i set inferences in this case.

Thanks,
Kashif Riaz

domain.png (121K) Download Attachment