New user - can't login to webprotege

alanbos
Hi

I created a login/password to access webprotege, but I've had no luck
logging in so far; I enter username and password and ... nothing happens; no
error message, nothing.

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox, but the same behaviour occurs. Trying a
password reset doesn't seem to help either.

Any suggestions or advice most appreciated - thanks!