Quantcast

No 'Classify' option under 'Reasoner' in Protege 5.1?

No 'Classify' option under 'Reasoner' in Protege 5.1?

sizedam
I am working through the CO-ODE version of Pizza tutorial (http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk/protegeowltutorial/resources/ProtegeOWLTutorialP4_v1_3.pdf).

I noticed that there is no 'Classify ... ' button in the 'Reasoner' dropdown. What has it been replaced with? My guess is "Tools ... Create class hierarchy" ?

Re: No 'Classify' option under 'Reasoner' in Protege 5.1?

samsontu
“Reasoner/Classify …” menu item in the Pizza tutorial == “Reasoner/Start Reasoner” menu item in Protege 5.x

With best regards,
Samson