No 'Superclasses' section under 'Class Description' view in Protege 5.1?

No 'Superclasses' section under 'Class Description' view in Protege 5.1?

sizedam
I am working through the CO-ODE version of Pizza tutorial (http://mowl-power.cs.man.ac.uk/protegeowltutorial/resources/ProtegeOWLTutorialP4_v1_3.pdf) and noticed that there is no 'Superclasses' header in the 'Class Description' view in Protege v5.1 (desktop, Mac) as referenced in their Exercise #16, which is for creating a 'some' (existential) restriction. Where was this moved to? Or, is it just not displayed by default? I noticed I can create such a restriction via the 'Class expression editor' when I click on 'Equivalent To' or 'SubClass Of' headers but am not sure that is the same thing.

Re: No 'Superclasses' section under 'Class Description' view in Protege 5.1?

samsontu
“Superclasses” heading in the Pizza Tutorial== "SubClass Of” heading in Protege 5.x.

With best regards,
Samson