OWL FA

Jos Lehmann-2

Hi There

Is OWL FA* a reality in the current version of Protégé? I.e., can an OWL-DL ontology be FA-ed in Protégé and reasoned about (if so, using what reasoner?)

Thank you, Jos

* http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-188/sub15.pdf

Re: OWL FA

Tania Tudorache
OWL FA was a theoretical contribution from 11 years ago. I doubt there was any implementation done, but you can ask the authors of the paper.

In OWL 2, you can still do some metamodeling using punning:

See also this thread:

Tania

Is OWL FA* a reality in the current version of Protégé? I.e., can an OWL-DL ontology be FA-ed in Protégé and reasoned about (if so, using what reasoner?)

Thank you, Jos

* http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-188/sub15.pdf

Re: OWL FA

Jos Lehmann-2