OWL-S conditions

Andras Balogh-5

Hi,

I want to express conditions (on OWL instances returned by an atomic process) for owl-s if-then-else, repeat-until and similar constructs. Can it be done with swrl or do I need some other logical language?

Is there some example or howto on this?

Thank you,

Andras

Re: OWL-S conditions

semanticcrazy@icmail.net

Hi,

To express the conditions, SWRL should be suffice.
See the example from the below link, where the IF-Then-Else
is based on SWRL.

http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/1.1/FindCheaperBook.owl

(example is from Mindswap group, at
http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/services.shtml)