OWL-S editor

Flavio Seixas
Hi,
I intend to design a web service schema using OWL. An OWL extension for handling with web services is called OWL-S. Does anyone know if there is an OWL-S editor using Protege 4x? I have heard that there is an OWL-S editor for Protege 3x (http://owlseditor.semwebcentral.org/download.shtml). Is it working? And for Protege 4x?

Best regards,

Flavio.
UFF - Federal Fluminense University
Computer Science Institute
Brazil.

Re: OWL-S editor

Daniel Elenius
The one here should work with protege 3:
http://semwebcentral.org/projects/owlseditor

I recently updated it to work with recent protege versions. There is no such tool for P4.