OWL-S - how to use simple processes

gehrmann
Hi,

I have a question  about modeling with OWL-S and the OWL-S Tab, any
clarification or comment is appreciated.

As I understand the process:simpleProcess is a helper construct which
allows to reduce complexity of processes. It can be used to "hide" the
internal structure of a composite process or to unfold details of a
process.

Is this correct?
Is there any example about using simple processes?
Will the revised tutorial include some explanations?

regards

Re: OWL-S - how to use simple processes

Daniel Elenius