OWL file

Konsatntin
Hi all!

I've don a simple ontology in OWL and now I have to import it to my
program. So I have 2 questions:
1)Are there any classes/functions for importing an OWL ontology to Prolog
2)Why there are classes, defined like:
  <owl:Class rdf:ID="squareDesktop">
    <rdfs:subClassOf>
      <owl:Class rdf:ID="desktop"/>
    </rdfs:subClassOf>
  </owl:Class>

and, at the same time like:
  <owl:Class rdf:about="#leg">
    <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#parts"/>
  </owl:Class>

What's the difference between them?

I viewed OWL Reference, but found no answeres on this question...
And, if there is, in fact, no difference, how can I convert all
classes to the same representation.

--
Best reagrds
   Konsatntin

Bug in Protege 3.2 built 318!

eduard barbu
The following ontology was created with  Protege 3.2 (a previous build)
The new Protege does not load it anymore (even if the OWL file is OK as Manchester Wonder Web validator says)
I install Protege 3.1.1 and this loads the file with no problems
I wonder when you will release the new Protege 3.2 version?
Untill then I should work with 3.1.1?

Best Regards!
Eduard

[protege-owl] Re: Bug in Protege 3.2 built 318!

Nikolaj Berntsen
eduard barbu wrote:

> The following ontology was created with  Protege 3.2 (a previous build)
> The new Protege does not load it anymore (even if the OWL file is OK
> as Manchester Wonder Web validator says)
> I install Protege 3.1.1 and this loads the file with no problems
> I wonder when you will release the new Protege 3.2 version?
> Untill then I should work with 3.1.1?

I am not sure if it is the same problem (I could not load a .pprj file),
but I got the advice to "Open File" and then choose the .owl file --
that worked for me. I have not looked at your file though.

Cheers,
/\/