OWLAPI errors

Azra
Good day Dears,
in order to well understand the utility, the usage and how may i interact with my ontology i use the code in the following link
but unfortunately when i run it with the link of my ontology
"http://www.semanticweb.org/hp/ontologies/2016/2/untitled-ontology-104" I have several errors shown in the following figure
Best Regards,

Re: OWLAPI errors

Rafael Gonçalves