OWLObjectPropertyAssertionAxiom

Ranganath S
Hello,

   I am trying the below portion from an open example to add an object property using the owlapi, but I am getting the below error.

I get the following error

    Please guide on how to compile this.

Regards,
Ranganath S

Re: OWLObjectPropertyAssertionAxiom

Lorenz Buehmann
Hello Ranganath,

this is not the OWL API mailing list.

According to your example, the error you're showing to us does not match the code you provided. The problem is that somewhere in your code you use a literal as object for an OWLObjectPropertyAssertionAxiom which is indeed wrong.

Kind regards,
Lorenz

Hello,

   I am trying the below portion from an open example to add an object property using the owlapi, but I am getting the below error.

I get the following error

    Please guide on how to compile this.

Regards,
Ranganath S