OWLViz export: Feature Request

Rinke Hoekstra-4
Hi Nick et al.,

Glad the OWLViz export functionality is back!

Wat would be *really* nice is if you could add the option to export
the graph as a .dot file because I can then use Graphviz/OmniGraffle
to manipulate the graphs and generate eps/svg/pdf etc.

Cheers,

        Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: [hidden email]    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands

Re: OWLViz export: Feature Request

Lutz Wachsmann
Hello Rinke,

try [1] to export the graph to DOT. You will need at least build 65, I
think.
Cheers,

Lutz

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWLPropViz_plug-in

Rinke Hoekstra schrieb:

> Hi Nick et al.,
>
> Glad the OWLViz export functionality is back!
>
> Wat would be *really* nice is if you could add the option to export
> the graph as a .dot file because I can then use Graphviz/OmniGraffle
> to manipulate the graphs and generate eps/svg/pdf etc.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rinke

Re: OWLViz export: Feature Request

Rinke Hoekstra-4
Hi Lutz,

Thanks for the pointer, exactly what I needed! Great work.

-Rinke

Message: 5

Re: OWLViz export: Feature Request

Jennifer Vendetti
FYI - the OWLPropViz page on the Protege wiki has been updated to the following URL:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWLPropViz

(The word "plug-in" was removed from the title of the wiki article).

Jennifer

<quote author="Lutz Wachsmann">