OWLViz is Not Workin

Adel
Hello EveryOne

Please, I need to solve this problem but I could not. The Problem is my OWL
Viz not working and I have plugged in the GraphViz in Protege preferences
Here is the attached file about the OWLViz Tab...

Please, need an urgent help.
Thanks
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376885/1.png>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376885/2.png>

Re: OWLViz is Not Workin

samsontu

On Sep 17, 2018, at 5:27 AM, Adel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello EveryOne

Please, I need to solve this problem but I could not. The Problem is my OWL
Viz not working and I have plugged in the GraphViz in Protege preferences
Here is the attached file about the OWLViz Tab...

Try, in the OWLViz Preference panel, to reset the "Path to DOT" by using the “Browse…” button to navigate to your dot.exe installation.

With best regards,
Samson

Re: OWLViz is Not Workin

asmaa eissa-2
Download protege 4.3

في الاثنين، 17 سبتمبر، 2018 7:01 م Samson Tu <[hidden email]> كتب:

On Sep 17, 2018, at 5:27 AM, Adel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello EveryOne

Please, I need to solve this problem but I could not. The Problem is my OWL
Viz not working and I have plugged in the GraphViz in Protege preferences
Here is the attached file about the OWLViz Tab...

Try, in the OWLViz Preference panel, to reset the "Path to DOT" by using the “Browse…” button to navigate to your dot.exe installation.

With best regards,
Samson

Re: OWLViz is Not Workin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
You don't need to download Protege 4.3.
First of all Protege 4.3 is old, and second this problem does not have anything to do with differences between Protege 4.x and 5.x versions. The simple solution to this problem is what Samson said: make sure you have GraphViz installed, and also that Protege settings point to the right path to the dot.exe.

Csongor

On 09/18/2018 01:04 AM, asmaa eissa wrote:
Download protege 4.3

في الاثنين، 17 سبتمبر، 2018 7:01 م Samson Tu <[hidden email]> كتب:

On Sep 17, 2018, at 5:27 AM, Adel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello EveryOne

Please, I need to solve this problem but I could not. The Problem is my OWL
Viz not working and I have plugged in the GraphViz in Protege preferences
Here is the attached file about the OWLViz Tab...

Try, in the OWLViz Preference panel, to reset the "Path to DOT" by using the “Browse…” button to navigate to your dot.exe installation.

With best regards,
Samson

Re: OWLViz is Not Workin

Adel
Thanks asmaa eissa-2 Done successfully......