OWLViz plugin

Steve Wartik

The OWLViz plugin has suddenly stopped working. When I select the OWLViz Imports Graph tab, I get:

The Plugins tab in the Preferences window says version 5.0.3 is installed. And Graphviz hasn’t changed.

Any ideas? (I’m running Protégé 5.2 on Windows 7, Java 1.8.0_151.)

Thanks as always,

Steve Wartik

Institute for Defense Analyses

(703) 845-6646

Re: OWLViz plugin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Have you tried "resetting the tab to its default state" (Window -> Reset selected tab to default state) and add the "OWLViz Imports Graph" view again?

Did it work before?

Csongor

On 02/01/2018 07:37 AM, Wartik, Steven P "Steve" wrote:

The OWLViz plugin has suddenly stopped working. When I select the OWLViz Imports Graph tab, I get:

The Plugins tab in the Preferences window says version 5.0.3 is installed. And Graphviz hasn’t changed.

Any ideas? (I’m running Protégé 5.2 on Windows 7, Java 1.8.0_151.)

Thanks as always,

Steve Wartik

Institute for Defense Analyses

(703) 845-6646

Re: OWLViz plugin

Steve Wartik

Csongor,

Thank you. That worked like a charm. I hadn’t known about that trick.

Never having tried it before, and having tried it without really thinking about its effects, I now have to remember which views I’d placed in that tab. Oops.

Steve Wartik