OWLviz plugin

Jacek Grzebyta
Hi,

How can I include a OWLViz plugin into my SNAPSHOT build? In plugin's wiki there is explanation it is automatically added into "full" build (link does not work by the way).

Thanks a lot,
Jacek

Re: OWLviz plugin

Josef Hardi
Hi Jacek,
the plugin is already pre-installed in the build and should be available from menu item “Window > Tabs > OWLViz"

Best,

/Josef

> On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:22 AM, Jacek Grzebyta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> How can I include a OWLViz plugin into my SNAPSHOT build? In plugin's wiki there is explanation it is automatically added into "full" build (link does not work by the way).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Jacek

Re: OWLviz plugin

Tania Tudorache
The plugin is included in the Protege distribution. If you built Protege
from source, then you need to build OWLViz, and drop the jar file into
the bundles folder of protege.

git clone https://github.com/protegeproject/owlviz.git
mvn clean package

Copy the jar from the target directory to the bundles folder.

Tania

On 12/09/2015 09:44 AM, Josef Hardi wrote:

> Hi Jacek,
> the plugin is already pre-installed in the build and should be available from menu item “Window > Tabs > OWLViz"
>
> Best,
>
> /Josef
>
>> On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:22 AM, Jacek Grzebyta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can I include a OWLViz plugin into my SNAPSHOT build? In plugin's wiki there is explanation it is automatically added into "full" build (link does not work by the way).
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> Jacek

Re: OWLviz plugin

Jacek Grzebyta
Hi Josef,

Thanks a lot. I have no that option. Thus I will register new issue with it. I will add screenshot and log info from start.

Regards,
Jacek

On 9 December 2015 at 17:44, Josef Hardi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jacek,
the plugin is already pre-installed in the build and should be available from menu item “Window > Tabs > OWLViz"

Best,

/Josef

> On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:22 AM, Jacek Grzebyta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> How can I include a OWLViz plugin into my SNAPSHOT build? In plugin's wiki there is explanation it is automatically added into "full" build (link does not work by the way).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Jacek

Re: OWLviz plugin

Jacek Grzebyta
Hi Tania,

Thanks a lot. for explanation. That was helpful. So no issue is needed.

Best regards,
Jacek

On 9 December 2015 at 18:10, Tania Tudorache <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Without the logs and exception it is hard to help further.

Please check the folder:
~/.Protege/logs/

for the logs, and if you see the exception there, please post it.

Also, we plan for a new release very soon, so if you can wait, then there is no need to build from source.

Tania

On 12/09/2015 11:00 AM, Jacek Grzebyta wrote:
[...]

You could try to reinstate the plugin view. First you have to close the view panel (not the tab). Look for a small [x] icon at the top-right corner of the plugin's tab and click that to close the view panel.

Second, go to the menu item "Window > Views > Class views > OWLViz” and you’ll see an extra small circle on your mouse pointer. Move the pointer to the empty tab and do a click there to place the new view.

Hope this can resolve your problem

Best,

/Josef