Object Property - 3 classes defined in Protege

Object Property - 3 classes defined in Protege

Surya Dhullipalla
Hi

I have three classes - Class A, Class B, Class C defined in Protege. I would like to build a 3-way relationship between the 3 classes.

I would like to know how many object properties, I need to create in Protege?

Thank you in advance  for your help.

Thanks
Surya Dhullipalla Ph.D
Health Care Data Architect
IBM Watson Health

Re: Object Property - 3 classes defined in Protege

samsontu
See https://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/

With best regards,
Samson