Object Property Cardinality restrictions linked to datatype property

Object Property Cardinality restrictions linked to datatype property

Gianluigi Loffreda
How to create a minCardinality restrictions to a property with int value from a datatype property?

Casestudy:
I have a class Room with ObjectProperty hasChair and I want toinsert a minCardinality Value
The class Room has also a DataProperty number_of_Occupants which allows int values

I'd like to know how to set the minCardinality Value as the int value which will be inserted in number_of_Occupants DataProperty of the Instance.

Thanks

Gianluigi
Gianluigi Loffreda

Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)