Object and Data Properties appear as Annotation

Object and Data Properties appear as Annotation

刘栋在线

Hi,

I'm trying to load an ontology developed in Protégé 4.3 in Protégé 5.2 but it is not processed as expected. Most problematic is that all the Object and Data Properties appear as Annotation instead of Data Property and Object Property. I searched on the web and found someone had the same problem but the solution is not easy to operate. Can anyone tell me a simple way to solve it?

Dong Liu

Wuhan University

Re: Object and Data Properties appear as Annotation

Lorenz Buehmann

If you created the ontology with Protege, this should not happen. Is it explicitly defined in the ontology that those properties are object (rep. data) properties? this is necessary.

Can you share the ontology?

Cheers,

Lorenz