OntoGraf's model doesn't refresh when adding object properties

OntoGraf's model doesn't refresh when adding object properties

Agustin Mullin
Hi,

I have just downloaded the latest version of Protege, version 4.3.0. The problem I am experiencing is that when I define new Object properties relating classes that have already been loaded to the OntoGraf canvas, these properties do not appear on the diagram.

This does not happen when the classes were not previously loaded in the OntoGraf canvas.

So, to reproduce the error,
1) go to the OntoGraf tab, click on two classes (say, C1 and C2) so they load on the canvas,
2) go to the Object properties tab and add a new property relating C1 and C2
3) return to the OntoGraf tab, check the new property is not visible.
4) one can also clear the diagram and reload the mentioned classes. Still, the new relation doesn't show.

My workaround until now has been to close protege and open it again.

Does anyone know how to solve it? Or, at least, a better workaround?

Thanks a lot.

Agustín

Re: OntoGraf's model doesn't refresh when adding object properties

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Agustín,

I entered a bug in the GitHub issue tracker for this plug-in:

https://github.com/protegeproject/ontograf/issues/4

The developer of this plug-in is no longer at Stanford, and I'm not
aware of anyone that is actively maintaining OntoGraf.  So,
unfortunately I don't have an estimate as to if/when this issue would be
addressed.

Jennifer