OntoViz plugin for Protege5.1

Tole Dipali

Hello,

I  have installed Protege5.1 .

I want to use OntoViz plugin with this version.

But I am  not able to download the .jar file from the link below?

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoViz

Can you please let me know if OntoViz is supported with this new version or not?

If yes, where can I get plugin for same?

Thanks,

Dipali

Re: OntoViz plugin for Protege5.1

Tania Tudorache

No, OntoViz is not available for the Protege 5.x series, only for Protege 3.x.

There are other visualization alternatives: OWLViz and OntoGraf, which you can access from the Window menu -> Tabs.

Tania