Ontology: Alternatives to animal experiments?

Ontology: Alternatives to animal experiments?

Amrei

Dear All

I intend to develop an ontology on  „Alternatives to animal experiments“
(replacement alternatives, reduction alternatives, and refinement alternatives
(the Three R’ s) - alternative methods in scientific research).
Do you know if anyone is already working on a subject like this? Or do you know
about the existence of a workout like this?
I would be very grateful if you could let me know.

Best regards
Amrei