Ontology Graph

Manal Haimour
Hi,

I have a question regarding web-protege. How can I generate a graph after I am finished with specifying the classes and the properties? I have been trying all day to find something to generate a graph , ontology graph, but I couldnt.

I would appreciate any help I can find.

Thanks

Re: Ontology Graph

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Manal,

As Matthew and I suggested you on the webprotege mailing list, you should download the ontology from WebProtege, and use Protege 4 and its visualization plugins (such as OntoGraf) or, other tools that provide ontology visualization services, because WebProtege does not have any visualization plug-in at the moment.

Csongor